Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Malaysian Free Auto Backlink Exchange

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mistakes , DANGG !!~

Hey readers . happy 11th Ramadhan !!

Only a few more days left to say hello Syawal. Alhamdulillah. Hari ni jugak last day in July for this 2012. But today is not a better and a good starter for my day.

What's wrong ? Just enough for me to say that this is all my mistakes that I need to pay for. Hurm. Don't have a simple word that can describes how I felt right now. Everything just ruined by ME !! Congrats-congrats.

Hoping that today is gonna be a good day seems like dah tak masuk akal. Whatever it might takes I would like to ask for your apology. I'm sorry. Deeply sorry. :)

p.s : I bear all the consequences. * OH MY ENGLISHH!!~ *


xoxo


- Cik Dabel N -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nurie.Sya.Nadia Copyright © 2014 Designed by Ms.Azhafizah