Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Malaysian Free Auto Backlink Exchange

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's already 6 , Alhamdulillah !!~

Hey readers , its 12th Ramadhan !!

Alhamdulillah , HAPPY 6 MONTHSARY DARLING. Even the last day of July is not like what are we wanted it to be but I'm blessed to still have you by my side and keep counting the days together with me. I'm sorry for all of mistakes that I've done !~ And I do really mean it.

Thanks for giving me the chances to stand besides you , to hold you when you are down and to raise you when you are high. I'm thankful for this 6 months. Thanks a lot love.

" True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." ~ Jason Jordan

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." ~ When Harry Met Sally (1989)

" My love, you know you are my best friend. You know that I'd do anything for you, and my love, let nothing come between us. My love for you is strong and true." ~ By Sarah McLachlan

 
HAPPY 6 MONTHS !! <3<3


This picture is taken yesterday (31/07/2012) , masa Encik Dabel S datang rumah for Iftar with my family. Such a lovely moment for me to see him have a talk with my dad. Hikhikhik.


p.s : I'm trying my best to be the best but in between of being the best I might do some mistakes. What I need is support from you Syazwan Shumali.


xoxo



- Cik Dabel N -

2 comments:

Nurie.Sya.Nadia Copyright © 2014 Designed by Ms.Azhafizah