Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Malaysian Free Auto Backlink Exchange

Friday, March 15, 2013

I Love The Way You Lie.

Assalamualaikum & Hello.

First of all jangan ada pulak yang ingat entry ni pasal lirik lagu Eminem feat Rihanna tu eh.
Just aku rasa terpanggil pulak nak buat sesi luahan rasa dalam blog ni. Hikhikhik.
I love the way you lie =  Aku suka cara kau menipu.

Between us is over , ya over. But why did I care and hurt much after hearing the truth ??
It is because I feel stupid until I can't even notice anything you've done to me.
Keep giving you chances , 5 chances but you're still the same. NOTHING CHANGED !

Now the truth revealed , don't need to bajet bajet alim. Which is so not you.
Stop spreading your islamiah tarbiah while you didn't even once practice what you've told others.
Stop covering your real attitude to others , it might hurt them when they know the real you.
Stop influence people by telling them who is good who is bad. Everyone have their hak berkawan.

Its okay for you to cheat on me , its okay since I've better life and I'm happy with him now.
Much better than ever , thanks to Allah for open my heart and noticed that you don't deserve me.
But one thing I kept wondering myself , Why did you hold me so long at the first place ?
You know that you'll cheat on me , but why you keep holding me !!!
Why you act like there is nothing happened whenever kau kantoi dengan aku ??

When I choose to cut off our relationship , I didn't cry. But I'm smiling greatly.
Since I know , I've done something which is very good. I'm proud of myself.
For both of you , both of you that I used to know. Karma will always comes to you.
You cheat on me 5 times , u may also be cheated 5 times. Good luck ! :)


I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE , BARE IN MIND MY NAME IS NADIA !!

Thanks for your time , love ya people.


p.s : bila aku marah memang aku suka cakap omputih , tapi grammar ?? Hurmmm. Tayah nak check sangatlah.


xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ara , sindrom bulan sabit kot. Hahaha. :P

      Delete
  2. its okey nad..at least kite akn rase puas bile kite da luah ape yg dok terbuku dlm ati..kan3..but oke x nad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fif , thanks for your understanding. Appreciate it much. :)
      Okaylah. Nak shapel shapel da kat ofis ni. :DD

      Delete
  3. marah kat sape ni nad. sabar k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaka Cha kite marah dekat "someone I used to know".
      Mental iollss , nnt kite gossip gossip hoccay. :)

      Delete

Nurie.Sya.Nadia Copyright © 2014 Designed by Ms.Azhafizah